"End of an era: a glimpse into the future of home improvement," is the theme for next year's global DIY summit, which will take place in Berlin in June.
An early bird offer on tickets for the event has now been launched, and will run until March 15, 2017. From June 8 - 9 delegates will hear from a variety of guest speakers at the very top of the home improvement industry.
There will be six main sections for the conference:
- Global economic and politcal overview
- Big boxes vs other formats
- Market update - life after Brexit
- The path to self disruption - co-operation with start-ups
- Garden - great business opportunities
- Home improvement around the world
Says organisers EDRA secretary John Herbert and fediyma general manager Ralf Rahmede, "Save the date, come to Berlin and take the opportunity to expand your network of contacts!"