The line-up of judges for the supplier and retailer categories has been revealed, with key representatives from across the home improvement and garden industry set to take part in choosing the 2019 DIY Week Award winners.
Each year, two independent panels made up of key buyers, retail experts and leading industry figures, are tasked with judging entries for the DIY Week Awards. This year, the event again boasts a host of stellar judges who will be responsible for shortlisting entries across the supplier and retailer categories and selecting the overall winners for each coveted award.
For those companies who have entered the awards, getting their product or business in front of their industry peers can provide huge opportunities and help open doors they didn’t expect.
This year’s supplier panel comprises:
- Broad Street DIY owner Paul Warren
- Capital Gardens group buyer, Gary Hayman
- Garden Industry Manufactirers Association (GIMA) director Vicky Nuttall
- Homebase buyer - power tools, Matt James
- Home Hardware Southwest DIY product manager Paul Andrews
- Kingfisher head of sales – outdoor, Steve Guy
- QVC UK associate buyer – DIY & garden, Paul Garland
- Robert Dyas (The Paphitis Retail Group) senior buyer, Shufquat Shah
- Wyevale buyer Mike Farrants
The 2019 retailer panel is made up of:
- Business development consultant & GCA inspector Alyson Haywood
- Benchmark Retail Solutions managing director Mark Alexander
- Decco supplier relations manager Chris Gladwin
- Hafod Hardware director Tom Jones
- Henkel Consumer Adhesives channel manager, Paul Bagnall
- Industry consultant and former DIY Week publisher, Colin Petty
- Toolbank marketing development director, Simon Bicknell
With less than two weeks left to enter, don’t miss the opportunity to shine a spotlight on your company, product, team or marketing initiative - and think about what being shortlisted for a DIY Week Award could do for your business.
For more information, visit www.diyweekawards.co.uk